Land Rover Defender with trailer, Scrambler Ducati Full Throttle and driver
For many people, motorcycling is pure passion and Ducati builds emotions!
The Land Rover Defender Station Wagon is the powerful tractor unit and combines fascinating off-road qualities with timeless Land Rover design. In addition to the bonnet, which allows a view of the detailed engine block, the rear and side doors can also be opened and the rear bench seat removed or the trailer coupling removed. The suspension of both axles means that every terrain can be mastered with ease, even when playing. In addition, the front axle can be steered using the additional steering column (included in the scope of delivery), allowing playful control of the vehicle.
The Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle model is a retro bike in the style of the Flat Track Racer and also adopts the typical design elements such as the seat or the short exhaust. A trailer with a modern design is used to transport the motorcycle, which has a fold-down ramp and support feet at the front and rear. The Ducati is fixed on the trailer by the well-equipped driver with the supplied transport brackets.
- Driver's cab made of transparent, high-quality plastic
- Door to open
- removable rear seat
- The bonnet that can be opened and the fold-out bonnet support allow a view of the detailed engine block
- Spare wheel on the rear door that can be opened
- Driver with stylish clothing, helmet and gloves
- Motorcycle with steerable front fork, spring-loaded swing arm at the rear and fold-out side stand
- Trailer in a modern design with a fold-down tailgate, supports at the front and rear, and 2 transport brackets that can be attached to the platform
- Suspended front (steerable) and rear axles
- including detachable trailer coupling
- Age recommendation: suitable from 4 years to play indoors and outdoors
- made of high quality plastics such as ABS
- Made by brother
- 1:16 scale