MB Sprinter DHL with Hand Pallet Truck & 2 Pallets
The Mercedes Benz Sprinter is still one of the most successful models in the small lorry category. We are all familiar with the yellow lorries carrying the red label of DHL, the world's leading logistics company. The make the streets more colourful and uniquely represent this brand. The BRUDER Sprinter with box body and DHL markings is equipped with a 2-section rear door the wings of which can be opened all the way to the box body. Small transported items can easily be taken out through the side door. The transporter comes with an accessory manual pallet jack including two Euro pallets which can be used to load and unload heavy and/or bulky goods.
- side door can be opened
- doors can be opened
- 2 rear doors with opening angles of up to 270°
- height-adjustable forks
- height-adjustable lifting mast
- old-down stairs
- Manual pallet jack
- rotating handle for steering
- tread tyres
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Received Spiel Gut Award; for more information, visit spielgut.org
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Scale 1:16