MB Sprinter Fire Engine with Ladder, Water Pump and Light & Sound Module
The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter is still one of the most successful models in the small lorry category. The Sprinter has proven well suited for this task thanks to its great mobility. BRUDER has developed such a fire service vehicle and included many realistic functional details. Special attention was paid to the fold-out turntable ladder with rescue basket and the fully functioning water spray including visible water tank and lifting cylinder. Snap-down stabilisers, various tool bins and the signal horn and light that function just as in real life complete the great fun factor of this vehicle.
- doors can be opened
- water tank can be filled
- tread tyres
- Works with water
- functioning pump
inkl. Accessories: Light and Sound Module (trucks) incl. Battery, Art.-Nr. 02801:
- auto switch-off function after approx. 20 seconds
- the respective function is immediately switched off by pressing the button repeatedly
- four different functions; police yelp, engine noise, police siren and fire department siren, each triggered by pressing the pushbutton
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Received Spiel Gut Award; for more information, visit spielgut.org
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Scale 1:16